Help others discover & deepen a life-changing relationship with Jesus!
Welcoming kids like Jesus because kids are very important to God.
- Nursery Classroom
- Preschool Classroom
- Preschool Story Teller (Large Group Leader)
- K-4th Grade Activity / Small Group Leader
- Elementary Large Group Leader
- 5th-6th Grade Small Group Leader
- One-on-Ones (Special Needs Support)
- 7th Inning Stretch (Special Needs Family Respite Night) Volunteer
- Check-in / Desk Coordinator
- Arts/Crafts Prep Team
- Runner - walks kids to classrooms during check-in
- Visual Arts and/or Technology Support
Strives to help students discover and deepen a life-changing relationship with Jesus through a variety of gatherings, events, and trips.
- Sunday Night Small Group Leader for a Group of Middle School Students
- Sunday Night Small Group Leader for a Group of High School Students
- DSM Logos 7th & 8th Grade Leader (Sunday Morning Biblical Education)
- DSM Logos High School Leader (Week Night Biblical Education)
- Messiah University Transportation Team (Transport students to & from 10:30am service @ GP)
Helping people experience the presence of God.
- Instrumentalist (Acoustic, Electric, or Bass Guitar, Keys, Drums, or Other) - Audition required
- Vocalist - Audition required
- Tech (Sound, Slides, Lights, or Camera)
- Video Production
- Decorating Team
- Baptismal Setup/Teardown Team
- Communion Setup/Teardown Team
Serving behind the scenes to support life-changing environments & ministries.
- Admin Support & Organization - Response Card data entry, office help, stuffing program guides, mailings, etc.
- Cleaning Team
- Landscaping Team
- Mowing Team
- Offering Collection Team
- Facilities and/or Lockup Team
- Accounts Payable Team
- Sermon Slide Design
Building relational bridges to meet needs in our local community.
- Hospitality / Setup Team - Weeknight
- Childcare - Weeknight
- Group Facilitator (GriefShare, DivorceCare, DivorceCare for Kids, etc) - Weeknight
- Refreshments Coordinator - Weeknight
- Marriage Ministry Planning / Events / Social Media
Helping Daybreakers & others in the midst of life’s challenges experience God by caring for their needs.
- Prayer Ministry
- Care Connections (reaching out to Daybreak family members)
- Bereavement Ministry
Helping people make smaller, longer, and deeper connections with God's family.
- Men's Ministry - Group Leading / Event Planning
- Women's Ministry - Group Leading / Event Planning
- Childcare for Women's Studies
- Primetime Adult Ministry Team - Group Leading / Event Planning
- Home Group Ministry - Group Leading
Journey with others as they move toward a deeper
understanding and relationship with Jesus.
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality/Relationships Greeter/Set Up
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality/Relationships Group Facilitator/Table Host
- Alpha Meal Prep / Set Up
- Alpha - Greeter / Table Helper
- Writing Team